Friday, February 18, 2011

"Dark Eyes"



Beauty throughout, beauty within-
Your beauty is unique, and lies deeper than skin.
Physically, your beauty is stunning, and that's no surprise,
But your most beautiful feature- are those big, dark, brown  eyes.

Captivating, mesmerizing,
penatrating, hypnotizing
Dark, deep eyes-

Sparkling, and winking, shining- I'm sinking.


It's ok, I can admit it, your eyes are my
obsession, my addiction, your gaze is my drug.
Can't get you out of my mind,
You're all I'm thinking of.

The shape of you lips,
The smell of your hair,
The way my body tingles,
When I happen upon your stare.

The tantalizing fantasies I admit, I can no longer control...
The feelings that I'm feeling, baby don't you know-
That you've stolen my heart, but your eyes own my soul.
"Hey There, Dark Eyes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment