Thursday, February 17, 2011

"So Fine"

So fine, are the things that I'm after,
so few would understand.
To be remembered, is to live forever-
Immortality, the quest of every man.

To write a best-selling novel,
through my words, I would not die.
And in your eyes, I look so deeply,
To touch you, and make you cry.

So fine, are the dreams I have,
to touch your heart, and make it mine.
I'd share all of life's wonders,
with you baby, they'd be divine.

   Imagine a far away place-
   Like the dense jungles of India,
   walking along, hand in hand.
   And come face to face-
   With a Bengal Tiger, no need to fear
   for he's an old friend.

   Imagine exploring the Ancient Pyramids of Giza-
   Or the Aztec Ruins, deep down into Mexico,
   where we'd witness the Total Eclipse of the Sun.
   Standing on sacred ground, as time stands still,
   and the Sun's embrace with the Moon-
   Made the Earth hold its breath.
   
   Imagine setting sail for some small Caribbean island-
   Letting the tropical winds tangle your hair,
   laying on beach, bronzing in the sun.
   Swimming in the warm. blue-green waters,
   making love, devil may care-
   Becoming one.

So fine, are the dreams that I'm after,
excitement, love and passion, are the things that I pursue.
But none of them would be worth having or doing,
If I could't share my dreams with you.         
 

cKs.       Dedicated to the love of my life, Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment